I love puppet theatres. This How To Make Your Own Shadow Puppet Theatre is quite easy, and delightful. Have you ever tried it? No? Go ahead!
- 1 cardboard box
- 1 sheet of tissue paper
- sticky tape
- black marker pen
- bedside lamp
- a table
“Puppets are a great creative learning game for children. You can make your own shadow puppet theatre out of a cardboard box and help your kids put on their own puppet show.” (Quote/photo source: How To Make Your Own Shadow Puppet Theatre)
Creating shadow puppets is as easy as creating the theatre. Download this FREE shadow puppet printable to make your own funny puppets step by step.
You Might Also Like:
- Literary Greats Paper Dolls
- E.T. with Some Silly Clothes to Dress Him in
- Christmas Ornaments from Vintage Books for Children
- Paper City Nativity Scene and Paper City Paris
- Peter Pan Toy Postcard
- The Little Prince & Sheep’s Box